Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Slim : Version 1

I can finally close the chapter for this pen! a metallic body, with a colorful and air tight cap! took me a long while to find that right cap to lego every thing together (and getting scorn at by Tony for being dull because it is always lying there all this while). it does not take a genius to realize, just needed that touch from The Creator above. I now prove to myself that I am stupid. :p

Nothing fanciful, all parts are not created nor bought. Marrying them together creates a pen of its kind. very light weight, durable due to its metallic body. the details are in the pictures.

Now to probably more with a green cap, a red cap, a pink cap...wait, a kakuno family?! No.......









cap: as shown.
nib, feed and holder: daiso $2 pen.
body: a not needed body part from a cerruti pen.
uses a china international cartridge converter or those standard cartridge.




When the direction is right, the flow cannot be stop. So I have made one pen using a daiso pen parts. I can also make another one using the daiso sold platinum rivere pen too! And they look different.
I am seriously running out of parts... 



No comments:

Post a Comment