Monday, November 9, 2015

The Trinity

In the next 24 hours, i am going to open this pandora's box. The secret in the box is revealed to a few fortunate today and they were already wanting to buy one. i think this is the one. touch up is being made to the exterior structure for better protection but the basic design is there.

i have made a total of 10 working prototypes, in the number 3,4,5,6, type of 3,3,3,1. Engineered as bolt-action, rotating barrel and automatic. I will be the releasing only the 3-1 model (the meaning will be explained later). This should be my last invention as very soon all my discoveries and inventions will be the property of the people who put rice in my bowl. The law governs it. So, that's that. 

And this is a working fountain pen. One that dwarfs whatever I have made before. It is an engineering breakthrough if i say so myself. well, it is the easiest among the other 9 prototypes though.

And it has a name. The Trinity.
Start guessing what this pen is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment